Sunday, June 8, 2014

Old Fools Journal

Old Fools Journal: Guns. Are They Tools, Art or just a device to satisfy mans desire to kill at a distance?


*T*his tool is a bunch of harmless metal and wood parts assembled in such as way as to kill things at a moderate distance. I think that one day a fireworks maker woke up and decide he wanted to kill the rooster that woke him up without getting all messy so he built a gun. Imagine his joy when he found he could kill his neighbor too. I suppose it could be made into a lamp, candlestick or vase but other than that this tool is useless for anything but killing. It has no other purpose. I enjoy it as art/tool when I don't think of it's purpose. 

3 comments:

  1. When I saw the title to your blog show up on my dashboard, I got a shock. Thought it was the Old Fool posting from the grave or beyond . . . He passed on a while back. I used to read his blog. BTW, I like firearms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I see the Old Fool's picture is beside mine in your follows box.

    ReplyDelete