Thursday, June 5, 2014

Just Thinking

What is it that we know that we don't know?John Wells blog Sunday about "Hell is for dummies" made me think is hell real? My thought is that it is as real as your mind tells you  it is..Hell to me is the dark side of a persons mind .It is as real as your mind will let it be.Brings to mind the old Indian saying there are two wolfs in every person (.Good and Bad) .The one  that will dominate is the one that you feed..Yesterday I turned  80 to me that is a long time. Today my mind is filled with ,how,why,when, and to thank GOD for my existence its been a wonderful journey so for through this life. Starbucks is living proof that some people have more cents than common sense . 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation on turning 80. Happy Birthday and I wish you many more.

    ReplyDelete