Sunday, July 5, 2015

Natural Order

In philosophy, the natural order is the moral source from which natural law seeks to derive its authority. It encompasses the natural relations of beings to one another, in the absence of law, which natural law attempts to reinforce. This is related to Dharma.
In contrast, divine law seeks authority from God, and positive law seeks authority from government. My son was correcting me on  my bad choice of words when I used  (freak of nature) .It was not my intention to offend any one ,just my way of looking at natural order. There are a lot of things that I question , this just happens to be  one of many.                                 Civil Union
LGBT or GLBT is an initialism that stands for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender. I personally do not understand it .Me not being a doctor or psychologist . I do not know how their body or mind are wired .I just know either way they are a freak of nature. I personally have no problem even though I do not understand their life style , Not for me to judge. My problem is redefining the word marriage to fit a life style that can not reproduce. Call it what it is a ( Civil Union )an give it the same benefits as a marriage , no problem here. Smart people still get it wrong !                                   

2 comments:

  1. It is not a freak of nature. It is normal in nature. It's just not as normal as heterosexuality. Marriage is a religious institution. The government only got involved to reap the profits from taxing it. Get the government out of marriage totally, and let churches decide if they want to marry couples that are not heterosexual.

    ReplyDelete