Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WHY

August the 11th 2012 was a life changing event for me  after 58 + years of marriage.With no prier warning other than a pain in the bottom of her stomach  my wife entered the hospital for the first time in 50 years to be told she had CANCER .an a short time to live ,We came home to live not really not knowing just how short of time we had..At 9:55 PM  Friday September 7, 2012 she left me behind.the only way she could have.My thoughts are directed to all the care givers that we encountered  on that short journey .The compassion that touched her life by all the Doctors ,Nurses,and care givers for that short journey was GOD sent,no amount of money could have bought that quality of care.

3 comments:

  1. I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I know that there is nothing I can do or say that will help make life easier for you at this time. Please, take care of yourself and accept my condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment before expressing my condolences, but my computer was acting up and I don't know if it posted. I am oh so sorry to hear about your loss and I posted the news on my blog. Heaven is a better place now.

    ReplyDelete