Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Travels

My traveling is few an far between but when  my wife an I  travel .it is nice to travel an see the country . Back when I was working as a union electrician I had to travel the country to find work,as I found out when nature calls it's nice to have a good safe clean place to go.I found the best place was McDonalds Restaurants .When I do stop I do buy something even if it's just a cup of coffee.I was thinking the other night where are all the McDonalds in the Country so I pulled up a  map of every McDonald's in the country  an it brought a smile.I want to share with you                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                                        
 http://www.good.is/post/map-of-every-mcdonalds-in-the-country/                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment