Wednesday, January 11, 2012

AGE OF THE INTERNET

This year especially an from now on I personally think that anyone that makes contributions to a political party is just wasting their money.Everything you want to know an then some is on the internet all you have to do is just Google it an you will see.So my advice to you is take that money down to Starbucks an have a cup of coffee.Now that will help create jobs,an put Americans  back to work.Would not be a bad thing either if you just pay a living wage.

2 comments:

  1. But for seniors like me that can not afford Starbucks coffee I recommend McDonald's senior's coffee.If your a senior all you do is ask for a seniors coffee.I think the price is somewhere around 50 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never given a penny to a political party and I make my own coffee.

    ReplyDelete