Saturday, June 25, 2011

Short

I have a great memory only problem is it's just too short ,reading Dizz's blog made me think.how I handle my problem.an this is the way I do it .I pull up my blog ( JUST A STICK ) I open up POSTING then on TITLE I may just post one word , two or maybe three key words to help me remember.Then instead of posting it I draft it an at a later date open it up an finish it.I probably look at my blog different than most people look at theirs.My Blog even thought it goes public is just a reflection of my thoughts at a given point of time.,I get pleasure out of remembering the past ,right now my mind is jumping all over the place.My early childhood , the second world war,even the first an all the wars between then an now an I say to myself WHY.What a shame people solve their problems in that matter.

1 comment:

  1. There have been wars since the beginning of time and proabably time will end with one.

    ReplyDelete