Tuesday, June 28, 2011

INFORMATION AGE

The industrial revolution brought through industrialization, an economy based on the manipulation of information.With the Internet the Information Age has allowed rapid global communications and networking to shape modern society.This is an interesting time to be alive an I happen to be 77,that does not mean anything to you other than you like me will miss out on a whole lot of information that is being networked. That is if you like me are in our second childhood.That is the old age of youth Now you take me I'm in the youth of old age which makes me about 3 years old.It would be great to live this life over at this present time an see how this computer age plays out.But you know that old saying about something that you do with your hands,When every thing is said an done an it's all over don't you think that all this information is trivia in the whole scheme of things.Just a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment