Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Between The Lines

I just apoligized to a blogger for a comment I made .I have never made a comment to intentially offend anyone.With that said now I do see humor in a lot of things I read an see.I guess I watched Benny Hill  an read the Bible to much.I know not everyone sees humor in things that I do, with all due respect all I have to say to them is learn to read between the lines.While removing that site from from my list that I following I ran into a new one that looks most interesting.

2 comments:

  1. We're all human....we all make mistakes. Sometimes, it's quite easy to offend without meaning to. I'm sure its all going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't take me off, Don't take me off. . . oh, it wasn't me was it??? We do not always agree, but you can't offend me. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete