Sunday, April 24, 2011

THE POWER OF TRUTH

Is truth like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder or is there a universal truth about all things that is invisible to everyone?I feel the truth lies with in the individual an what he actually believes.You know that old saying there two sides to every coin.If a person goes against what he really believes he actual does harm to his self by his emotions which effect his body functions.All emotions (happy,sad,fear,) have an effect on your body .With all that said I for some reason still believe there is a universal truth to all things .For over fifty years I  made my living working with something I could not see ,I went to school to learn how to produce it,transmit it ,an use it,but I never ever saw it.But I see the effects of the fruits of my labor every minute.All so  I'm enjoying it as of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment