Thursday, April 28, 2011

Artificial Intelligence

The History of Artificial Intelligence is what was on my mind this morning at 4:45 believe it or not this is what woke me up..I was wondering how much of the work force here in just the U.S.A had been taken over by artificial intelligence .Well I got up went to the computer an GOOGLED (The History of Artificial Intelligence) .If you people are like me it is worth the look .I'm still not sure how I feel about it personally , but it makes you think.Between the computer , automation,,an outsourcing us working class Americans might be screwed Just one example (No more attendance at toll booth,Just cameras an scanners to take info off car to be sent to some foreign country so they can send you a bill.. Now folks if I wasn't 77 yrs old I would be frightened.But I am concerned about you younguns.                   http://library.thinkquest.org/2705/history.html

No comments:

Post a Comment