Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jerry Falwell

After the death of Falwell, Larry Flynt released a comment regarding his friendship over the years with Falwell.

"My mother always told me that no matter how much you dislike a person, when you meet them face to face you will find characteristics about them that you like. Jerry Falwell was a perfect example of that. I hated everything he stood for, but after meeting him in person, years after the trial, Jerry Falwell and I became good friends. He would visit me in California and we would debate together on college campuses. I always appreciated his sincerity even though I knew what he was selling and he knew what I was selling." - Larry Flynt

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, saw you on my blog followers list. Thanks; don't know if I'll live up to expectations but hope so.

    I loved the six lessons post. Brilliant!

    I gotcha; now I'll be reading you often. I like your space.

    ReplyDelete